Hundreds of police brutality protesters march through America's biggest mall Activists protesting police brutality marched through Minneapolis's Mall of America on Wednesday during the latest demonstration in a series that has put a spotlight on the city's community-police relations over the past several weeks. Protesters walked through the mall one day after a judge barred three local organizers from participating in demonstrations. But the judge also ruled that it would not be legal to bar others from showing up. See also: 24-year-old shot by Minnesota police has died as protests surge The mall's attorneys had also fought to force organizers to tweet that the protest had been canceled, a request the judge denied. Protesters at the mall were greeted by police in riot gear, as well as electronic signs telling them the demonstration was unauthorized. Police sweeping the East Rotunda to clear out MOA #blackXmas2 — Robb Jeffries (@robbjeffries) December 23, 2015 Screens at @mallofamerica are displaying this warning to #BlackLivesMatter demonstrators - @bengarvin — Mashable News (@MashableNews) December 23, 2015 At least one man was reportedly taken away by police at the mall. First eviction — Patricia Lopez (@StribLopez) December 23, 2015 Protesters quickly moved through the mall and onto public transit, and are ongoing. "No justice, no peace, prosecute the police!" On board the light rail. #BlackLivesMatter #BlackXmas — North Star Post (@NStarPost) December 23, 2015 Police brutality protests in Minneapolis began immediately after an officer fatally shot a 24-year-old black man named Jamar Clark on Nov. 15. Activists have said Clark was handcuffed when he was shot. Police deny the claim. Activists set up a camp outside the city's 4th precinct station and stayed there for several weeks. The atmosphere was tense on many nights. Police shot protesters with tracking bullets coated in green powder during demonstrations outside the station, and a gunman shot five protesters on Nov. 23. Protesters have asked for any video of Clark's death to be released, though police have not provided any. Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments. window._msla=window.loadScriptAsync||function(src,id){if(document.getElementById(id))return;var js=document.createElement('script');;js.src=src;document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0].parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}; _msla("//","twitter_jssdk");